Wednesday, May 29, 2013

#4

It has been a whileeeeee.  I need to get better at posting!  As relaxed as these last few weeks have been I have definitely stayed busy.  I have my routine now...

  • Wake up in the morning, go for a run/walk/bike ride
  • Sit on the terrace and do my daily devotional, listen to my Reality SF sermon, and spend a little time writing in my journal.
  • Surf
  • ...and then end my day working in the surf shop. 
In the midst of my crazy packed and awfully stressful schedule :) I hang out with Carla a lot, and have made a few great friends here at the Surfcastle that I really enjoy spending time with.  Ginjas has been in Indonesia for the past couple of weeks so we have had a lot of fun together while he has been enjoying the surf in the middle of the ocean.  Last weekend some friends of friends from Lisbon came and we had a fun weekend BBQ-ing, and drinking good wine, and laughing a lot.  
                                                                    .bbq with the boys.

                                  .hes as big as the car.                                                  
Every morning I have been exercising with Carla which has been so nice, and last night we had a sleepover.  We made dinner, and talked, and watched a movie, and wore our retainers :)  It was a perfect night.

There are some cute guys here.  Very cute :)  We will see what summer brings!  

xoxo.

---
currently listening to 
::#beautiful:: Miguel feat. Mariah Carey

1 comment: